- Internal record keeping.
- We may use this information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- We may use that information to contact you.
- We will not give or sell your individual information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation.
- We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and it will only be used to support your relationship with TSURUMI PUMP.
TSURUMI PUMP is committed to ensuring your information is secure. We use the latest digital, hardware, and processing procedures to protect and secure the information collected online. In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the website which linked you to our site. When you view one of our websites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These “Cookies” allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers you can block, receive a warning or erase all “Cookies” from your hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. We also collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information. We use email addresses to send our customers special promotions and product information. If you do not wish to receive these email announcements please opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website may contain links to other websites; if you leave our site please note TSURUMI PUMP has no responsibility or control of these websites. Please read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Data about your activities online is being collected on our website for use in providing advertising tailored to your individual interests. You may choose whether or not to have your information collected for that purpose. We sometimes work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may also be based on your activities on our websites or on third party websites. If you live in California and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year by emailing us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below. Mention in your letter that you are making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry. We will respond within 30 days.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have the following rights related to their personal information (PI) collected over the past 12 months, including the right to:
- Request the categories of personal information upon verifiable request
- Know specific personal information collected upon verifiable request
- Delete their personal information upon verifiable request
- Opt-out of the sale of personal information
- Equal service and price, even if personal information rights are exercised
Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny goods or services
- Charge different prices or rates including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services
However, certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive will reasonably relate to the value of personal information and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects (e.g., dealer or distributor agreements). Participation in financial incentive programs requires opt-in consent, which may be revoked at any time.
MAKE A CCPA REQUEST
To make a request as a California resident under the CCPA, please go to https://tsurumi-builtforwork.com/contact-us/ (include pertaining to: personal information/privacy), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 888-878-7864 and ask to speak with the data and privacy department.
- Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable request related to your personal information related to the CCPA. You may also make a verifiable request on behalf of a minor child.
- You may make only two verifiable consumer requests for access or data portability within a 12-month period.
- Verifiable requests must:
- Provide sufficient information allowing TSURUMI PUMP to reasonably verify you are the person or authorized representative for whom personal information may have been collected.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail allowing understanding and evaluation in order to provide response.
- TSURUMI PUMP CANNOT respond to personal information requests if we cannot verify your identity or the authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
- TSURUMI PUMP will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable CCPA request to verify the identity of the requestor or authorized representative.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can, at any time, change or withdraw your consent from the cookie declaration page on our website.
Effective Date: July 1, 2014
Last Revision Date: February 16, 2021